- The 5am Club meets on weekends.
- My stomach growls early, and breakfast doesn’t sate. I’m not adjusting.
- Another one of those frustrating days I spend driving between destinations getting very little done except crushing my podcast backlog. I try to look at it as an investment in self-care: forced rest.
- “I think he’s in orbit.”
- On June 29th, it will be four years since I last published a novel. It feels like seeing your first love at a wedding: nostalgic longing unhinged from place and time, both aching to recapture what was and grateful that it’s over.
- What do you say after 1o years?
- Thought for thought versus word for word.
- Banoffee soup.
- You know it’s real when you can talk God and politics around the table for five hours and still be friends when you leave.
Of adjusting poorly, a mighty sneeze, and how being a decent baker doesn’t help you make a fridge pie.