- Seven hours is enough.
- “When was it ever the case that language could truly describe reality?”
- Where do you think of when you think of home?
- Growth creates gaps. Success and happiness are determined by how we fill them–and with what.
- It’s hard to summarize 10 years when you’ve tried to forget so much of it.
- I need to raise my rates. But impostor syndrome.
- Walk through.
- A bonus round of productivity. I put in all the hours today yet somehow didn’t finish my list. The perils of freelancing.
- Al fresco.
- I lose the light and everything is off. Over an hour of work and all that makeup for nothing. Tomorrow. I’ll nail it tomorrow.
Of itchiness, settling into this new work, and the value of natural lighting.