- If I hold out a little longer, it’ll lay down. Then maybe I won’t be so disappointed in my reflection.
- Let go of what you thought it was to take hold of what it is.
- Is it her attitude that’s the problem or is it mine?
- The behindness has reached a point where I doubt both my ability to catch up and my fitness to do anything creative on the regular at all. It stirs up both defeat and defiance.
- The instinct to defend myself is still strong, whether I’m right or wrong. But it’s not about blame; it’s about understanding.
- That he agrees means it must be the right choice this time.
- Just because someone has it worse than you doesn’t mean you don’t have problems.
- The uncertain breeze on the edge of chilly. The scent of leaves fallen but not yet moldering. The last hopeful ice cream truck.
- So many beautiful words.
Of the small thing that’s the big thing, defense as connection, and the letter K.