- Woodsmoke and ozone.
- There’s a disgusting sort of pride that comes from blowing out a sinkful of snot.
- Obviously the worst part about taking Buckley’s is the taste, but the second worst part is that you have to hold that taste on your tongue for a full minute waiting for the rest of the dose to come out.
- I used to nap for an hour and a half at least twice a week just because. Now I’m lucky if I get more than 10 minutes even when I’m deathly ill.
- The Rosita/Gunter number always chokes me up.
- Does this bring me joy?
- Maybe it makes me a buzzkill, but I hope there’s a thunderstorm in the next 10 minutes.
- No, YOUR food intake was 75% cake, cookies, and donuts today.
- Whose needs go first when everyone needs so much?
- He mentioned it last night, but I didn’t feel it myself until this morning. A stirring urgency to get. things. done. These are our last moments of rest before the race begins in earnest tomorrow.
Of cold medicine, piggy power, and the tension of the night before the big race.