- Cast removal day.
- More miscommunication. I lay down my resistance. I don’t need to be right or in control.
- I could probably qualify for a SCUBA license based solely on the amount of pressure in my skull.
- Substituting coffee for vanilla darkens the brown sugar and adds warmth, depth.
- Waves of urgency roll in and out throughout the day like a tide. Swells of confidence, troughs of worry, riptides of fear, currents of peace.
- She’s the only human I know who genuinely enjoys being tickled.
- Frozen blueberries didn’t work the way I wanted. But they’re juicy and delicious anyway.
- I can’t shake the feeling that I chose the wrong values. How did “creativity” or “authenticity” not end up on my list?
- “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Of SCUBA brain, baking experiments, and tickling.